The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites Online applications from the eligible candidates, in the prescribed application proforma available on IGNOU?s Website www.ignou.ac.in, for filling up the one post of Registrar (Administration) under (UR) category in Pay Matrix (1,44,200- 2,18,200) Level 14 of 7th CPC and Upper age limit is 57 years as on 03.10.2020 :
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Recruitment 2020 Dates
Notification and applications released to date- 03 October 2020
Last date to apply- 03 November 2020
Last date of receipt of print copy of duly filled in Application Form along with the self-attested testimonials - 03 December 2020
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Recruitment 2020- Eligibility Criteria
- Master?s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration OR
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other Institutions of higher education, OR
- 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Desirable: Management of Administration affairs of a mega University.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Recruitment 2020 - How to apply?
Visit the official website - http://www.ignou.ac.in/.
Candidates must go through the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee. The application fee is Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only). No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the application processing fee to be paid by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Internet Banking. Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor it will be adjusted against any other purposes. After submitting the application processing fee in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press back or refresh button, in order to avoid double charge..
Look for details on Notification Pdf.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Recruitment Important links